CardMunch by LinkedIn the app that turns your business cards into contacts right now with LinkedIn integration we can say that it’s easily see LinkedIn profile information for your new contacts — and connect with them in a single click. So, the new section for recently transcribed cards lets you access your recent cards faster.
Flash support for iPhone 4 and 4S now lets you capture cards in low-light conditions sort contacts by company by visiting the General Settings app on your iPhone
- Convert business cards to address book contacts, and then add them as connections on LinkedIn.
- View relevant LinkedIn profile info, connections in common, work history, and more, for the cards you scan.
- Improved card capture experience for faster and easier card scanning.
- Manual transcription ensures high accuracy for scanned cards.
- Newly revamped user interface and visual experience
Its the updated version of this app which was updated on 10, December 2011 and the current version of this app is 3.2. This app is also Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G requires iOS 4.0 or later. You can also download this app from the App Store links below…
Download For US:
Download for Canada: