It’s a general desire of all and sundry to spend a healthy life with full of happiness so, to spend a healthy life we need to do lots of cares of our body and diet and we also go for a expensive doctor to have some tips and tricks for a healthy life. But if you are a user of iOSdevices like iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch you can easily make your life full of health and happiness. There are also lots of apps available on the App Store for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Today I am also going to share with you a most useful app named MapMyFITNESS by MapMyFitness.
If you aren’t spending a healthy life then you should use the MapMyFITNESS because the whole thing that you need from tracking runs and rides to logging gym workouts MapMyFITNESS is your personal training log and friend. It’s a part and parcel of your outdoor activity that you are doing for gaining the good health, because MapMyFITNESS makes your outdoor activity like adventures.
So, step out your front door and just hit the road or trail, and MapMyFITNESS will smoothly define your path along an interactive map and record necessary metrics including duration, distance, pace, speed and elevation. It’s the updated version of this app and the new MapMyFITNESS gives you the capacity to easily share your exercises data with your family and friends through email and also from the Twitter.
Below you can also see a large list of the features of MapMyFITNESS:
- Real-time tracking that measures and displays time, distance, pace, speed and elevation.
- An interactive map that lets you view your current location and exactly where you have traveled along your route.
- Synchronization with your online ‘Training Log’ on MapMyFitness.com.
- Manual entry of workout data directly from the app so you can easily record your indoor activities like gym workouts and cardio sessions on the treadmill.
- Twitter integration that enables you to tweet your workout data to friends and family.
- Voice Feedback detailing distance, pace, or speed information. Get your run data in real-time through your headphones.
- And MapMyFitness is FREE.
If we talk about the working strategy of the MapMyFITNESS, it uses the built-in GPS technology of your iPhone to allow you to track your outdoor fitness activities and gets you closer to achieving your health and fitness goals. And it’s also the updated version with lots of improvements and fixes and also compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad requires iOS 4.2 or later, below you can see the download link of this app:
Download MapMyFITNESS from here [Download link]